Great IHG Fall Promotion For New Customers – 2 Free Nights For Them And At Least 50,000...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    IHG has just rolled out their fall promotion and it is pretty good – for new customers (and, I guess, some current customers!). I am still enjoying the results of last year’s “Into the Nights” promotion that netted me 2 free nights at any IHG hotel for only 3 Holiday Inn stays. I used on certificate at the fabulous Willard Intercontinental Hotel in Washington DC and will be using the other at the Sydney Intercontinental in a couple of weeks. Great IHG Fall Promotion For New Customers And Some Current Customers – IHG Fall Promotion Sign-up Link 2 Free Nights For New Customers With this round of IHG’s fall promotion, it really pays to be a new customer. For the new customer, you will earn 1 free night at any IHG hotel with only 2 IHG paid stays and you can earn up to 2 free nights (which requires 4 stays). If you limit your stays to a single night, that is only 4 IHG nights for 2 free nights... The post Great IHG Fall Promotion For New Customers – 2 Free Nights For Them And At Least 50,000 Points For Current Customers appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...