Great gogo discounts this winter – plus win a free gogo session!

Discussion in 'Travel Technology' started by Wandering Aramean, Nov 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    In-flight internet provider gogo has a few attractive promos out for getting online during your flights over the coming Thanksgiving week and beyond. The first option is a 2-pack of all-day passes valid from November 17 – November 25, 2012. Basically you get to be online all day both to and from your Thanksgiving weekend for only $14.50, roughly half price versus buying it one at a time.
    [​IMG]
    The second offer is a 3-pack of all-day passes. The validity on these runs through January 3, 2013 so they can cover Christmas or New Years trips as well. This pack is priced at $19.50, a discount of more than 50%.
    [​IMG]
    Pack number three is similar to pack number one – two all-day passes – but is it for the Christmas-New Years timeframe. The pack will be valid December 22-January 3 and it will go on sale December 10th. It will be priced at $14.50, just like the Turkey 2-pack above.

All of these are pretty good deals and actually bring the price of the connectivity down to a level where I can actually see paying for it, especially on transcons or other long trips. That said, free is generally better than paid. I have been fortunate to accumulate a handful of promo cards from gogo over the year and I’ve got a few I won’t be using which I’m giving away.

So, if you want a free session for use before the end of 2013 leave a comment over on this blog post about what route you’ll be flying to use it on and I’ll pick three winners to get a free day code. Entries will close at noon EST on Wednesday, November 21st based on the server time and I’ll pick the three winners after that and email the codes out straight away. Good luck!

2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for repeating your blog post over here, it's nice to skip the jump and read the post here.

3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I believe first in sharing the information. If people also want to win the free passes they have to enter there because I'm only tracking stuff in one place but I'm not so desperate for page views that I'm going to hide the hopefully helpful stuff behind a click.

skyvan, Aktchi, iolaire and 2 others like this.
  4. Aktchi
    Original Member

Aktchi Silver Member

Status Points:
    New to gogo. How do you find out if your (AA) flight is gogo equipped?

5. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Status Points:
    If you check the flight status it should show if the aircraft will have WiFi or not. That's only really useful as you get close to the day of travel though. I'm not so sure that there is a way to know for certain that there will be wifi further in advance than that, though the Flagship transcons all should AFAIK.