Great For Etihad Christmas Sale – Match To Etihad Gold Status

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I had mentioned in my summary of elite status from 2014 and my goals for 2015 that I have Etihad Gold status (their mid-tier level) thanks to a status match that I had made (and then forgot about) around this time last year. In fact, I was first notified that I would not receive it before finally getting the status – so don’t worry if it is a no at first!According to Gary at View from the Wing, that offer is back again! I did a review (that you may want to read) about my review and perspective of the Etihad Gold flyer aboard Etihad in economy. I was shocked at the amount of positive treatment that I had received on the flight and that is something that everyone who booked the Etihad “Christmas Sale” tickets should aspire to getting. Not only did I receive an upgrade offer, but I also had my choice of seats in economy and it would have given me lounge access as well. Very nice... The post Great For Etihad Christmas Sale – Match To Etihad Gold Status appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...