Great Fares On AA Across The US, Possibility To Restore Your United Elite Status,...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Good afternoon, everyone! I have not really been near internet much over the last day so just catching up a bit. I was going to do individual posts on many of these items but since these other bloggers covered them so well, I thought it would be more simple to just do one big roundup. Great Fares On AA Across The US Like many cheap fares, do not think about these for long. I am sure availability is already drying up so check and see what you want to book and do it – right away! If you have to cancel, booking through an online agency like Orbitz will give you 24 hours to cancel it. Some of the amazing fares include East Coast to LA for $150 roundtrip, NY/Boston to Dallas for $80 roundtrip and others. Check out the posts over at TheFlightDeal (and make sure you are following them because they are great!). Possibility To Restore Your United Elite Status Stefan at Rapid Travel Chai shared a targeted... The post Great Fares On AA Across The US, Possibility To Restore Your United Elite Status, Suspension Of Hyatt Diamond Challenge, and More appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...