Great Deals Today From Amazon – Active Clothes, Shoes, and Phone

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Today, Amazon has again brought us some nice deals on clothes and shoes for your fitness and running needs. Along with that, they have also brought the price down once again on their Fire Phone. 40% Off New Balance Running Shoes For Men, Women, and Kids - New Balance Shoes Amazon Link This is a great deal for everyone that enjoys New Balance shoes! I have been an Asics man since day 1 so I will not be moving on these, but they are certainly a nice deal for New Balance runners or those who want to give them a try at this price point. The men’s and women’s styles that are for sale are the trail shoes – the MT510V2 Trail Shoe. Depending on what part of the country you are in, these could be a great way to break into spring. I know that in western NY, trail shoes were always nice to have on hand when the snow got really slushy or roads were really sloppy. Not to... The post Great Deals Today From Amazon – Active Clothes, Shoes, and Phone appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...