Great Deals: Amex Offer For Uber And Motorola 360 Smartwatch

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Good morning! There are a couple of great deals that I saw this morning. They are very helpful, especially the Amex Offer for Uber. Amex Offer For Uber The newest Amex Offer is for $5 back on $15 spend or more with Uber. I realize many people strive to get the free rides with Uber via referrals (I like it too!) but there are going to be rides that you would have to pay for. Using this offer, you can get $5 back on those rides when you pay with your Amex card with the offer saved to it. I have the offer on all of my Amex cards except the Platinum version. The trick will be to rotate your Amex cards out each ride to take advantage of the Amex Offer on each card you saved it to. Uber Details: Spend $15, get $5 back Expires 7/25/15 Enrollment limited – so make sure you save this offer quickly! Getting the Offer Log in to your American Express account and... The post Great Deals: Amex Offer For Uber And Motorola 360 Smartwatch appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...