Great Deal: Use This Amex Offer And Ongoing Promo For Big Savings At Carabba’s Italian Grill

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Carabbas is one of my favorite restaurants. I know people’s preferences differ greatly when it comes to restaurants and especially when it comes to Italian restaurants. But, it is always nice to get a deal and this new Amex Offer, combined with an ongoing promo, can get you some great savings at Carabba’s Italian Grill. Great Deal: Amex Offer + Promo For Big Savings At Carabba’s Italian Grill A new Amex Offer popped up today and I am assuming it is not targeted at all since it was available on every one of my Amex cards. It is spend $25, get $10 statement credit back. This is great by itself since you could use it when dining out with others and just have each person pay their own bill with an Amex card for the credit. But, when you combine it with an promo that expires this week, it can get even better – even up to a savings of 50%! Amex Offer Details: Spend $25, get $10 back Expires 9/7/15 Offer... The post Great Deal: Use This Amex Offer And Ongoing Promo For Big Savings At Carabba’s Italian Grill appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...