Great Deal: Off-Contract AT&T Windows Smartphone $20

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Even with people taking great care of their electronics, it is always a possibility that something could happen to that expensive smartphone that was subsidized by renewing a contract. Once, my cell phone (years ago) fell out of my pocket into a puddle – just 1 week before I was eligible for a new phone and hours before a business trip. Fortunately, they let me upgrade at the subsidized price, but that does not happen much anymore. - Nokia Lumia 520 AT&T Amazon Purchase Link If you have AT&T and need a brand new smartphone or need a phone that you can pop unto your account when selling an old phone, losing the phone, etc, you will not get a better phone deal than this. It is the Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone and is on sale today from Amazon for only $19.99 – no contract! This is a fully-featured smartphone that utilizes the Windows Phone software. You can use this as a stand-alone GPS unit, a MP3 player, or even a... The post Great Deal: Off-Contract AT&T Windows Smartphone $20 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...