Great Deal: NYC – Dublin For $335 Roundtrip

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

There have been some good deals popping up today for travel to Europe but this has to be the best one so far! Not sure how long it will last so get moving on it if it sounds of interest to you! Great Deal: NYC – Dublin for $335 Roundtrip! It works for leaving from NYC airports (JFK/EWR/LGA) and heading to DUB (Dublin, Ireland) and returning to one of the NYC airports. The roundtrip price is an awesome $335! It is available with US Airways/American Airline flights (including the non-stop out of NY). The fare is bookable on Priceline and possibly other OTAs. With Priceline, you have until tomorrow to cancel the ticket if you decide not to go through with it. If you purchase on, you cannot cancel the ticket after purchase. I have found dates from September through the end of the year so check it out and have fun! I will update this post with other possible cities but I wanted to get it out quickly so you have... The post Great Deal: NYC – Dublin For $335 Roundtrip appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...