Great Deal: iPad Air 128GB w/4G LTE – $449

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I know that there are a lot of travelers out there that love to have a tablet for day-to-day use. It certainly simplifies many things! I have used many tablets and, while I actually prefer many things about Android tablets, I am kind of stuck in the Apple web since I have other Apple devices and they just work together so seamlessly. Anyway, if there are any of you that like Apple devices, you may find this deal to be pretty good. – B&H iPad Air Deal Link This deal is B&H’s deal of the day and it is cheaper than they have had it before. It is available for either Silver or Space Grey and available in the Sprint variation or T-Mobile (for cellular service). This is the previous iPad Air model but it is still a tremendous value for anyone wanting a great tablet. Not only that, but if you are outside of NY, you will not be charged sales tax with your order. Total? $449 for this iPad... The post Great Deal: iPad Air 128GB w/4G LTE – $449 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...