Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 910XT New $239

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Don’t forget to enter today’s Mega Giveaway for a chance to win a pair of Oakley sunglasses, a Kindle, or a GoGo internet pass! You can enter here. The Garmin Forerunner 910XT is one of my all-time favorite GPS watches (and I have used/owned almost every Garmin GPS watch). It is a multi-sport watch that targets the triathlon crowd but is perfectly useable for any runner that wishes to have a watch with a battery that just lasts. For most runners, you will get almost two weeks of regular running out of this watch (20 hours on a charge). Garmin Forerunner 910XT New $239 The Deal The watch is at Dicks Sporting Goods for $239. You need to add it to your cart to have the discount put in. It ships for free. – Garmin Forerunner 910XT Purchase Link The Watch The watch, though it looks big, is actually very comfortable to wear and a huge upgrade from the 310XT in terms of the feel and build. For me, it... The post Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 910XT New $239 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...