Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 310XT w/HRM For $139

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

BuyDig has a nice sale going on right now for this very popular GPS watch. This is actually the triathlete line of Garmin watches so it works for bicycling and swimming as well as running. These pop up from time to time around this price but that is normally for refurbished models (which I never have a problem endorsing), but I know some people would prefer new so this is your chance to jump on it! Garmin Forerunner 310XT w/HRM for $139 – NEW! – BuyDig Garmin Link BuyDig has this on sale for $169 and then you get another $30 off that price by using code SPRINGRUN at checkout for a total of $139. That is a great deal on a great watch. This watch has some impressive battery life so you will not have to charge it for quite some time on your runs. Here is the review from dc rainmaker Here is my post about gps watches Here is the information from Garmin: Multisport GPS for Land and Water GPS-enabled training... The post Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 310XT w/HRM For $139 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...