Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 310XT For $110 (Refurb)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

The price continues to drop on this excellent watch – it is now $110 for a refurbished edition. I have zero problems with purchasing a refurb from a company like Garmin and would recommend it, especially with these savings. This package does not come with the heart rate monitor, but you might already have one or can pick one up for cheap on eBay or Amazon. Garmin Forerunner 310XT for $110 The Garmin Forerunner 310XT is an excellent running watch. In fact, it is an excellent biking and swimming watch as well! It has incredible battery life (20+ hours) and is a favorite amongst triathletes, ultramarathoners, and runners of all sorts. This is the best deal that I remember seeing on this very popular watch. In fact, it is at the price point that it would make a nice backup watch for some athletes (especially if you are like me and have something like the 620 but need the longer battery life for ultras). It would also serve in those... The post Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 310XT For $110 (Refurb) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...