Great Deal: Garmin Fenix 2 For $240 / With Heart Rate Monitor For $270

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Regular readers know that I am a huge Garmin watch fan. I have been using them for 8 years and will not go running without one. I have owned/used just about every watch they have made. In fact, I like them so much that I did not even consider the Apple Watch as a fitness replacement (partially helped by Apple’s decision not to incorporate a GPS chip into the watch). The one line that I have not used much yet is the Garmin Fenix series. The Fenix series, as of late, has included a lot of the features from many of the Forerunner watches but they are also made for the person who enjoys hiking or wearing this watch all the time. The Fenix 2 received a lot of great reviews and I actually bought one last year intending to keep it over my Forerunner 620 but instead waited for the Forerunner 920XT. That has changed as I am waiting now for my Garmin Fenix 3 and really excited about... The post Great Deal: Garmin Fenix 2 For $240 / With Heart Rate Monitor For $270 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...