Great Deal: Garmin Fenix 2 $100+ Off

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Another great deal! This one actually dropped in price yesterday but had yet to make it across the retail line. This time it is for one of the high-end multi-sport GPS watches on the market – the Garmin Fenix 2. It does it all – running, swimming, and biking. In addition, it also does some other things that may make it perfect for your needs. Plus, it is now $100 off from regular price! Great Deal: Garmin Fenix 2 I wrote a post last month whining (just a little) about missing the mapping function of the Garmin Forerunner 620, Garmin’s top running watch. I knew it didn’t have it when I bought it but also had hoped that the it would have been added in an update and just realized more and more how much I missed it from the 910XT. The Garmin Fenix 2 One of the commenters had mentioned that I should have gotten the Fenix 2, since it adds the location features and even allows you to... The post Great Deal: Garmin Fenix 2 $100+ Off appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...