Great Deal For Today: ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day is a great one for the runner that is looking for a nice treadmill. This is the perfect time of year for such a deal as well as so many runners in the US are in areas that are getting hammered with cold and snow. Read More: Treadmill Running Great Deal For Today: ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill – Amazon Purchase Link ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill The price for the ProForm Pro 2000 treadmill is only $999 for today. While Amazon says that is $1,200 below retail price, it is available from other retailers for $1,299. So, in reality, today’s price is a $300 discount – still a great deal! This treadmill gets some great reviews and looks like a great machine. If I was in the market for a treadmill, this would certainly be one I would strongly consider. This treadmill is rated higher and has more features than the last one that Amazon ran and has a feature I really like – decline. If you... The post Great Deal For Today: ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...