Great Deal: Additional 20% Off Discounted Tablets, Computers, and More!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last month, the Best Buy partner site of Cowboom had a great 20% off sale. I have used Cowboom many times and am always on the look out for good deals and the return of a 20% off code makes for a great opportunity to rack up some great gear! If you are not familiar with the online retailer Cowboom, then the name might sound pretty strange. However, it is actually an online presence for Best Buy and is where they list a lot of their open box, refurbished, and pre-owned (trade-ins) electronics. I have bought from them many times (my current MacBook Pro came from them) and have bought from them for many friends, all of whom have been satisfied with their items (mostly computers and iPads). Additional 20% Off Discounted Electronics Valid for today and tomorrow (1/13-1/14), you can get an additional 20% off already discounted electronics at Cowboom. There are some tremendous options available there! I had just missed out on a fabulous deal already – the... The post Great Deal: Additional 20% Off Discounted Tablets, Computers, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...