Great Deal: 45% Off Asics Gel-Storm 2 Running Shoe

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It is not often that the Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day is a running item. Well, today it is the Asics Gel-Storm 2! This shoe normally goes for $85 but is marked down to $45 today. Not only that, but is available in a multitude of sizes and colors for men, women, and children. I have personally never used this particular model since my shoe of preference (since I began running) has been the Asics Kayano line, but those who do use this shoe seem to like it. It is made by Asics, which I love, but is obviously not going to be as good as the Kayano shoe since it is about 1/2 price of it at regular price. Still, if you are looking for a good deal on a shoe, this may be it. Product Link – Amazon (this is an affiliate link) Another point about this shoe, and one of the reasons I have not run in it, is that it is for the neutral or underpronating... The post Great Deal: 45% Off Asics Gel-Storm 2 Running Shoe appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...