Great Deal: 21% Off Computers, Tablets, Gaming Consoles, and More At Cowboom

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I have bought a lot of items from Best Buy’s online brand, Cowboom, over the last few years. I always have friends that want me to find good deals for them and those deals can often be had at Cowboom. Great Deal: 21% Off Computers, Tablets, Gaming Consoles, and More Even more so when they offer a discount and that discount has kicked in again at the highest amount in my recent memory – 21% off! This discount brings already nicely priced, pre-owned electronic items into the downright cheap territory. Many of the good items are going quickly, but this sale runs through 11:59PM CT June 21. The sale code is SUNSHINE and must be entered at checkout. You can only use the code once per account but you can use it on several items in your cart. This is an incredible discount that can save you huge money on any electronics you may be looking for. Product Condition Just know, Cowboom uses a grading system for the condition of their items. Make... The post Great Deal: 21% Off Computers, Tablets, Gaming Consoles, and More At Cowboom appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...