Great Deal: 20% Off Garmin Running Watches – Including the New 920XT and Vivosmart!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As you all know, Garmin makes my all-time favorite running watches. They are simple to use but (the pricier ones) they also give an incredible amount of information. I have used almost every Garmin running watch since the Garmin Forerunner 201 – and they have come a long way! Great Deal: 20% Off Garmin Running Watches Now through December 24 (or while supplies last), you can get 20% off any off Garmin running watches from Sport Chalet. To get the 20%, you will need to be enrolled in their free program (which the coupon codes does automatically). The code is REWARDS which you will enter at checkout. This discount even works on the newly released Garmin 920XT models. I finally got mine and it is an amazing watch! I will have a post next week about my initial impressions with the watch. This is definitely the cheapest price on that model (the next cheapest prices are for 10% off with a Road Runner Sports VIP membership or at Clever Training using DC Rainmaker’s... The post Great Deal: 20% Off Garmin Running Watches – Including the New 920XT and Vivosmart! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...