Great Deal: $100 Back On $500 Emirates [Amex Offer]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

On the heels of the Qantas/Amex Offer, we have another great airline offer. In fact, I think this one is even better than the Qantas one given how many deals have been coming from Emirates for travel from the US to Europe (Milan). This is a great way to save some serious money on already cheap tickets. Great Deal: $100 Back On $500 Emirates This offer is available on all of my cards and the cards for my wife, so I am fairly sure this is not a targeted offer. Log in to your American Express account and click on any of the cards you have in the account. Scroll down to the Offers portion and you should see the following offer waiting for you! Here are the details: Must be used by June 30, 2015 (so, you must book your ticket by then, not fly by then) Can only be used online at Enrollment limited (in other words, save this offer to your card now) To maximize it, add the offer to separate... The post Great Deal: $100 Back On $500 Emirates [Amex Offer] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...