Great Amex Offers: 20% Rebate At The Gas Pump (on $25 Spend) and 20% Rebate On Gift Cards...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Two new American Express offers hit my account this morning (and other accounts I have so I do not think they are targeted) and they are really decent offers! 20% Rebate At The Gas Pump This one works out to a 20% rebate at Chevron and Texaco gas stations when you spend $25 in fuel.. In other words, you will receive $5 back on your card for spending $25. This is a fantastic offer to use with some already-low gas prices around the US. Remember, it can even be maxes out according to the amount of Amex cards you have using multiple browser tabs (see below). The one thing about this offer is that it says at the pump and specifically excludes all other gas station purchases. This would (presumably) eliminate the ability to use it for gift cards in-store but I am not in a position to try that out to know for sure. If someone does that and gets confirmation of the offer being used (which should be an e-mail... The post Great Amex Offers: 20% Rebate At The Gas Pump (on $25 Spend) and 20% Rebate On Gift Cards (on $50 Spend At Lowes) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...