Grand Hyatt Beijing Pool Is AWESOME!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Back in 2012 I wrote a post about my five favorite hotel pools. I mean, it’s tough to compete with the likes of the Marina Bay Sands, which has an outdoor infinity pool on the 57th floor.

Marina Bay Sands pool

Or the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, with a pool on the 118th floor.

Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong pool

I’m staying at the Grand Hyatt Beijing right now, and I have to say that I think the Grand Hyatt Beijing gives those hotels a run for their money in terms of the pool situation. It has an underground pool complex called “Club Oasis,” and it’s kind of ridiculous.

I saw pictures of it before my stay, but said to myself “there’s no way that’s real.” And it actually kind of drove my hotel decision in Beijing (that and the fact that it’s a Category 4 Gold Passport property, making it a great place to redeem a Hyatt Visa free night certificate).

I’m happy to report that it really is as ridiculous as it looks. It’s bizarre… it’s confused (is it Greek or Tahitian or Las Vegasy or…?)… but most importantly, it’s awesome!

Grand Hyatt Beijing pool

Grand Hyatt Beijing pool

What’s your favorite hotel pool that you’ve experienced?

The post Grand Hyatt Beijing Pool Is AWESOME! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

The post Grand Hyatt Beijing Pool Is AWESOME! appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...
    Kalboz likes this.