Google Now Offers Flight Alternatives

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

One of the difficult things when traveling is having a flight cancel or have some type of delay that causes you to miss your connection. Often, working with the agents at the airport is not as helpful as we would like because they are trying to take care of a lot of other misplaced customers and may not be able to give you their full attention for a while. One of the programs I use to keep me apprised of flight delays or cancellations and will then give me alternatives is the pro version of TripIt (which costs for $50 a year for the Pro version but is free with the Barclaycard Arrival Plus). It has proved to be very useful when those flight abnormalities occur since it gives me the alternatives as I walk to the agent/call the customer support line. Now, Google Now for Android has updated the app to include flight alternatives as Google Now cards. This is a nice update to a really neat service and now,... The post Google Now Offers Flight Alternatives appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...