Goodbye Credit Card Loads Of The Amex Serve Card

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I read something pretty disappointing this morning over at Miles to Memories regarding one of the easiest ways to generate miles and points – effective April 16, 2015, American Express will no longer accept online loads with Mastercard, Visa, or Discover cards. Goodbye Credit Card Loads Of The Amex Serve Card That is a huge disappointment for me since there are not a lot of great, easy ways that I can generate spending while overseas. Loading the American Express Serve is exceptionally easy to do with amounts up to $1,000 per month in $200 increments per day. All one had to do is to put the credit card on to do either manual or automatic loads (I did it manually just out of preference). I could simply sign on to the app and click my card to load at the $200 amount every couple/few days and that was that! Of course, it is still possible to load Serve at Wal-Mart (like Bluebird) but the removal of the simplicity of using... The post Goodbye Credit Card Loads Of The Amex Serve Card appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...