Good Free Website to Share Travel Photos and Videos

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by merice107, Sep 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I figured this was a pretty all inclusive forum group so please let me know if there was a better forum to post this under:

I would like to post my travel photos and videos on a website to share with my family and friends. I've tried everlater.com, tripntale.com, travelpod.com, and shutterfly.com. All of which did not upload photos very well at all despite advertising free and unlimited photo storage. Shutterfly did upload them well but it asked people to sign up in order to look at the photos.

I do not want to write these big long blog post, but instead maybe just a couple of sentences and to post the itinerary. I also don't want my friends and family have to sign up in order to see pictures of my honeymoon.

Any suggestions?

2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    iolaire likes this.
  3. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Picasa is also pretty good, including a very useful Windows app for doing basic editing/management with an integrated sync to the web album.

5. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I wonder if this could be done with dropbox, label all the pix and folders well and let people at them that way. No fancy slideshow/video show interface, but tons of free space.

6. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for all the suggestions!