Good Deals? For example AC BOS-CPH $680 1 week Most of April

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by Muerl, Mar 13, 2013.  |  Print Topic

?

Would people want more posts like this? And How Should we do them?

1. Yes : This Thread

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes : New Threads

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes : Muerl missed a forum for this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wondered if there was a good place to post what could be construed as pretty good deals

Did we want to start a thread here or just make posts?

I work at a travel startup so sometimes I come across very reasonable flight prices to places that surprise me.

Anyway, I was seeing $680 on AC Most of April, looks to be bookable on Kayak.

Sub $700 fairs to Europe don't come up that often so I though it was worth mentioning.

Would people want more posts like this?

2. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, I am going with the majority here and adding a post here.

DL : BOS-HEL $711 Available Fridays / Saturday in April. 6ish hour layover in AMS on the way back. Deal require a Saturday night stay. Can do a Fly out Friday - Return Sunday if you want a quick weekend of it.

FYI there is also $412 in YR on there.

3. OceanBreezes

OceanBreezes Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not sure what the popular opinion would be, but I would prefer a separate thread for each airline. I know there is gross over, but this was people could isolate to their focused airline or those that their airline competes mostly with.

Muerl likes this.
  4. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think that would make sense, Would we want to group by alliance? Or by carrier alone?

5. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I vote for new threads for each opportunity, that way you can see the options via the title in the new posts view. I feel its fine to clutter up the forum with potential opportunities even if they are not mileage runs or whatever. On the other site there are huge threads that I don't read, but I do read the titles of new stories....

This site is not really anti clutter, just look at the boarding area posts :)

6. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm going to vote again - please mention the carrier, both airports, and price in each thread title and start a new thread per find.