Good Deal: Unlocked Samsung S6 128GB – $599

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I was close to marking this deal as a great deal but I realize that many, myself included, would not classify spending $599 on a cell phone as a great deal no matter what! To put it in perspective, if you were to buy this phone – locked to AT&T at purchase – on a brand new contract (so, subsidized), it would cost you $399. This deal requires only $200 more for no contract and already unlocked! Good Deal: Unlocked Samsung S6 128GB – $599 However, for the phone itself, this is really a very good deal. We have seen a variety of deals on the smaller capacity 32GB Samsung S6 both with online deals and eBay deals but have not seen such a good price on the high capacity 128GB version. Space matters with this phone since Samsung did not include a microSD slot. What you buy is what you get. B&H, for today only, have the Samsung S6 128GB phone on sale. With the normal retail price for... The post Good Deal: Unlocked Samsung S6 128GB – $599 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...