Good Deal: Oakley Sunglasses From $39

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    With summer creeping up on us (believe it or not all of you friends in the northern US!), it will be time to shield those eyes again from the bright sunshine! Don’t be jealous too much, I already am needing to shield my eyes from it here. That means my Oakley Flak Jacket glasses are out now! Oakley Sunglasses – 5 Day Sale From $39 Per an e-mail they sent out today, Oakley is running a 5 day sale on sunglasses in their Vault (which is like their factory outlet) and they have a wide variety of glasses available for both men and women. – Oakley Vault Sale Link My personal favorite on the list is the Oakley Fast Jacket. They are very similar to the Flak Jacket except they are made with a fast release clip on the side to get the lenses off quickly for swapping them out. I have used these before (and gave away a pair during the Mega Giveaway Week) and really love them. They... The post Good Deal: Oakley Sunglasses From $39 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...