Good Deal: Active Headphones and Noise-Canceling Headphones

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Today is a good day if you are in the market for a set of headphones. Both work great for a variety of travel situations and one of them is great for your workouts and running. Sennheiser Adidas In-Ear Sports Headphones - Sennheiser Adidas Headphones Link I love running with my earbuds/headphones. I currently use a set of sport Bose earbuds that work great and stay in my ears through all my runs (soon to be replaced with my Freewavz!). These headphones have some nice reviews and are at a special price for today only. B&H Photo has daily deals that are pretty great and I have benefited from several of them. This is one that you should jump on it you are interested in scoring a nice pair of headphones for workouts at a cheap price. Today only, these headphones (that are regularly priced at $59.99) can be had for only $19.99. Pretty great deal! Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones - Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones Link Today, as one of Amazon’s Deals of the Day,... The post Good Deal: Active Headphones and Noise-Canceling Headphones appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...