GoldPointsPlus - Enrollment promo(s)

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by torbster, Feb 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

?

Was this useful at all?

1. Hell yes!

50.0%
  2. Absolutely

100.0%
  3. You Rock!

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    I signed up using the promotion code PPH11 (found at parkplaza.com) which instantly gives you 1000 points, and another 2000 after your first stay.

I then sent an email to goldpointsplus@carlson.com and mentioned the code from this promotion:
    http://www.goldpointsplus.com/xing, and they bumped my status to silver elite within 3 hours.

If you're wondering about what to write in the email, this is what I wrote:

Please process this request for silver elite status using the
    XING promotion (Code: OPBCSL11)
    Many thanks,
    GPP# ********************

Unfortunately, as far as I know, this is not a fast-track to gold, I think you'd still have to get the standard amount of nights to get gold elite status. But these are the best promotions I could find..
    Enjoy.

(Also using the opportunity to test the poll-function :p)

2. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I singed up for this promo via e-mail a few days ago. I was really impressed that w/i two hours my account status had been upgraded to Silver and they had sent me a follow up e-mail as well.

3. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    Great!

also, a friend of mine who already had silver sent an email as well, and they extended his silver-status!
    since this is a promo that seems to come back every year, I'm wondering if you can just email them the new code each year and keep the silver-stat going ;)

cockpitvisit likes this.