Gogo Raises Unlimited Pass Prices For Existing Members

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As I've explained many times before, inflight wifi has really changed my ability to travel. As someone who can work from a laptop with an internet connection anywhere in the world, it greatly reduces the “opportunity cost” of time I spend on planes. Given the amount of domestic flying I do, a Gogo Unlimited monthly membership is a no brainer, regardless of the cost. Of course I'd rather pay less than more, but that applies to just about every aspect of my life. Gogo has been raising their prices for wifi over the years, which is understandable, given that the number of planes with wifi connectivity has been increasing as well. Furthermore, Gogo has been investing in better technology for inflight wifi, in hopes of increasing the speed of the service drastically. However, up until now Gogo has typically been grandfathering in existing members at the old rates, meaning I haven't really been impacted by price increases. The post Gogo Raises Unlimited Pass Prices For Existing Members appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...