1. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Strange. I could hardly see Sky Team being Star Alliance in anything but I guess credit is due to Sky Team so congrats to them.

3. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    You don't find it hard to believe that the top 4 airport lounges all belong to US carriers? And why is NW listed there :confused:

4. ande777emt
    Original Member

ande777emt Gold Member

Status Points:
    They should use the article for a this is your brain on drugs commercial. I cannot believe the crap they put in it. EWR as one of America's top airport. Ask anyone in the CO forum on FT and pigs will fly to the sun and back before anyone would enjoy EWR.

All the top lounges being ones by US carriers (including non-existant NW) and putting DL Skypesos in the top 3 frequent flyer programs. I could not disagree more.

Oneword has many quality carriers and seems to maintain high standards for it's lounges, so I will not disagree with OW's placing, but Skyteam over Star, seriously? When * has carriers like OZ, SQ, LX, NZ, and SA, how can they say Skyteam is better. With the exception of AF, SU and KE, I don't think Skyteam has much for high quality carriers.

5. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's why I never take these rankings seriously.

wingspan likes this.