Global Passenger Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by gvaflyer, Jul 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. gvaflyer

gvaflyer Active Member

Status Points:
    IATA is conducting its annual air travel survey and we would like to hear from you - the traveler.

We have a goal of receiving 10000 responses this year and we want as diverse a profile of travelers as possible.

I hope that you won't mind spending 10-15 minutes completing the survey which includes questions on your inflight experience.

Head over to the IATA website to access the survey.

2. 365RoadWarrior

365RoadWarrior Silver Member

Status Points:
    Can anyone provide a link or further instruction? I didn't see it on the home page. With the Search feature, I found old survey results, through 2014.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    iolaire and YULtide like this.
  4. agsoccer32

agsoccer32 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for providing the link! It would have been great if they put it on the home page for easy access.

5. gvaflyer

gvaflyer Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for your comments. I will inform our Comms department to add a direct link from our homepage which was missing.

iolaire likes this.
  6. violist
    Original Member

violist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Some leading questions and procedures on the survey.
    E.g., no "none of the above" in some cases where it
    would come in handy; the requirement to fill in a full
    rank ordering where only a couple choices are at all
    relevant, and so on.

7. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am bombarded these days with survey requests. Every hotel stay seems to result in multiple emails asking me to fill out a survey (because I ignore them, they send reminders). Bought some hot sauce online and get a deluge of emails. Call the credit card company for some minor thing and they want to know how the interaction with them was. And the buying experience at Best Buy for.a cable. Etc. etc. just waiting for my new internet enabled Toto toilet to send me surveys ;)

What's in there for me if I spend 10-15 minutes of my time filling out this particular survey?

8. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    The Economist magazine often provides me with a gift to complete their surveys :eek:

I provide tripadvisor with lots of free content for my own selfish reasons but I am not inclined to fill out all these surveys unless I had an overly disappointing experience with a product or service, there is no incentive otherwise

9. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    Buy a candy bar at Target and they want to know how the service is... I interacted with one person for 14 seconds! It was fine! LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME EAT MY CANDY! *slinks away into the corner Golum-style*

10. gvaflyer

gvaflyer Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for your comments. I will pass on your comments to my colleagues.