Giveaway: The Perfect Travel and Running Accessory

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Time for another giveaway! I enjoy doing these as it allows for great feedback on different topics as well as giving me a chance to give away some of the gear I personally use and enjoy for all facets of travel and/or running. Today’s giveaway covers both areas very nicely and I use it for such. Giveaway Item Last year, I wrote about the SPIbelt – an accessory by runners for runners, but one that I have found to be very useful in travel as well. The SPIbelt is a spandex/lycra blend that allows for it to be very lightweight and expandeable to carry all of your essential gear with you without weighing you down or even feeling it bounce. I never go on a run without my SPIbelt and it has become a permanent part of my gear and travel bag. SPIbelt has actually grown to make many varities of their product to allow for wrist straps (for small items) all the way up to messenger bags (to wear... The post Giveaway: The Perfect Travel and Running Accessory appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...