Giveaway: The Google Chromecast Giveaway Round 2!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last week, I gave away a Google Chromecast, one of my favorite tech pieces. I had quite a few people interested in it but only had the one to give away, so I decided to have another giveaway this weekend! Last week, i wrote about how you can turn the hotel tv into your own entertainment display. One of the main ways I am able to do that while on the road is by using my Google Chromecast to “cast” my media from my computer/phone/tablet to the small device that just plugs into the back of the TV. Thanks to the USB cable that plugs into the USB port on the back of most TVs, you don’t even need to worry about finding another outlet (which can be next to impossible in a hotel near the TV anyway. To help out my fellow travelers, I wanted to have another giveaway, this time for another Google Chromecast. This does not have to be only used at hotels, of course. This is the perfect... The post Giveaway: The Google Chromecast Giveaway Round 2! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...