Giveaway: National Emerald Executive Status

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I wrote this morning about how much I love National Emerald Executive status and what it can do for you. The reason I wrote about it today was to refresh readers about what holders of Executive status get so that you could be better prepared and interested in today’s giveaway. Giveaway: National Emerald Executive Status To one winner (randomly selected by, I will give Emerald Executive status for one year. This is the mid-tier status and allows you to rent a mid-size car and pick anything in the Executive Aisle. This can save you a lot of money – even if you only use it on one rental. During my recent visit to the US, my Executive status saved me a minimum of $2,000 (due to the vehicles I needed for my rentals). I know that will not be the case for everyone, but it is pretty great! To read more about the Emerald program, check this post. Here are the rules: The giveaway will end at 11:59PM EST Monday (July 21)... The post Giveaway: National Emerald Executive Status appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...