Giveaway: 1,500 United miles or $50 or 10% off E-Certificate

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by duc1986d, Jul 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. duc1986d

duc1986d Silver Member

Status Points:
    Great news!!! I am giving out 2 United Airline prizes for two readers. The time to participate is from now until Monday (July 9, 2012) 11:59 PM CST . If you are selected, you can choose one of the three following options.
    [​IMG]
    • 1,500 bonus Mileage Plus miles: worth $30
    • $50 E-Certificate: For travel within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands during the travel period specified. Save off published United fares on a qualifying flight purchased at united.com. Discount applies only when ticket is purchased within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands using a credit card with a valid U.S. billing address. Ticketing and travel by July 3, 2013.
    • 10% Off E-Certificate: For travel to and from any city served by United or United Express during the travel period specified. Save off published United Economy fares on a qualifying flight purchased at united.com or on a united.com worldwide site. Ticketing and travel by July 3, 2013

***************************************************************************************************************

In order to be qualified, you need to satisfy both of the following two conditions:

1. Leave a comment with the best tip you have for booking United Airline’s tickets or your plan to use one of these prizes. Your tip can be anything you think is helpful to share. Be sure to include your first name and last initial for easy identification
    2. Also, you must be a subscriber or follower of the UCanFlyFree2.com blog via

2. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm pretty sure this is an no no per the T&Cs of all the following items you're offering.

cvsara, LIH Prem and downhillcrasher like this.
  3. LIH Prem
    Original Member

LIH Prem Gold Member

Status Points:
    the weird trend is how all these bloggers want you to subscribe to them, leave them a specific comment, etc, etc. and for what?

Nothing personal against the OP but I really would like to see something original.

Anybody else interested in original blogger content? I have a suggestion: www.rapidtravelchai.com

-David

cvsara likes this.