Ghetto IFE - Sinapore intrested in selling its stake in Virgin Atlantic – Delta lining up as a...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

  1. BoardingArea

    BoardingArea News Feed

    Messages:
    73,877
    Likes Received:
    463
    Status Points:
    20
    It seems that Singapore Airlines is talking to others over the share of Virgin Atlantic it owns. The share – 49% of Virgin Atlantic is the part up for sale – for which Singapore Airlines paid $600 million in 1999. The other 51% of the airline is owned by the Virgin Group. Singapore...
    ©Ghetto IFE, a BoardingArea Blog

    Continue reading...
     

Share This Page