Getting To One Direction In Style Has Turned Into A Harry Situation!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As I first wrote about in late July, Starwood was kind enough to invite me and 10 of my closest friends (in other words, you guys!) to a One Direction concert at the O2 arena in London on September 28, 2015. They gave us the SPG Suite, similar to the one I recently visited at the US Open in New York. We wanted to have some fun with it, so I asked you guys how we should get to the concert, and made a game of it. The requirements included the following: -- Two seats (so Tiffany and I can both write reviews) -- Leave Southern California (Los Angeles or San Diego) next Thursday or Friday (September 24 or 25)… Wednesday could even work as well, if need be -- Need to be in London by Sunday at the latest, though preferably Saturday -- If paid positioning flights are needed, that’s not a problem -- Travel must be in first or business class using miles (at the saver level) -- Routing doesn’t have to be direct, and can involve multiple awards — we don’t mind routing via another continent The post Getting To One Direction In Style Has Turned Into A Harry Situation! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...