Getting More Discounts – By Learning To Walk Away Online

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

If you have ever been in the market to buy a car or some similar item, you know the power of walking away. You know, you do your thing of back and forth negotiation and when the salesperson says they cannot go any lower, you thank them and walk away. If you are truly willing to do that, it can go along way to accessing that “secret” price that you were not offered before. Learning To Walk Away Online Well, the phenomena of walking away has been on the internet for a while now and can save you money in just as many ways. I only wish I had kept a list of the different services and products that offered me a discount or an increase of the product when I tried to leave. The point is that websites will offer you something better oftentimes but not until you are getting ready to leave them for another product/service. At that point, they do a pop up offer for additional discounts... The post Getting More Discounts – By Learning To Walk Away Online appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...