Getting a Higher Priced Rental For the Price of a Mid-Size

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Some of the most expensive (non-luxury/premium) rental vehicles around minivans and pickup trucks. Yet, I recently was able to rent both by paying the price for a mid-size. Who wouldn’t want to do that? The problem is, it is not always a guarantee that you will get that much of an upgrade, but since you can pick your own car, you have a great chance of getting something really nice. I am talking about the National Car Emerald Executive status. You might ask why I am writing about this program again and now. Well, take the time to familiarize yourself a little with it as you may need to know some of these things for later on today. National Emerald Elite Program I wrote a couple of months ago about this great elite status and how much I profited from it while I was in the US. It saved me a lot of money and gave me some great experiences. While the Avis status I used to have (Avis President’s Club) used to give... The post Getting a Higher Priced Rental For the Price of a Mid-Size appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...