Get The Easiest 50,000 Miles Before It Is Too Late – US Airways Card

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It has been quite a ride with this card! I first got it about 7 or 8 years ago when it was offering something like 30,000 miles unless you were making a booking and then it went up to 40,000 miles. With the US Airways program, 40,000 miles could get you a lot of places! One of my favorite redemptions had been off-peak awards to Jamaica with my wife for a total of – 40,000 miles roundtrip! Over the years, thousands of people have received this awesome card and its bonus. In fact, some people have gotten it again, again, again – even up to 20 times! Barclaycard has cracked down over the years so it has not been as easy as it once was but it is still a great card. - US Airways 50,000 Miles Card Application Link (Disclosure: this is NOT an affiliate link) Last Links Standing This card has always had a few different links to access it. Now, it is available at one link and the... The post Get The Easiest 50,000 Miles Before It Is Too Late – US Airways Card appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...