Get An Extra 10% Off Amazon Warehouse Deals (Laptops, Tablets, Bags, Cameras, etc)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 27, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Almost all of my shopping for electronics is done with retailers using their open-box pricing on items. I have seriously gotten some of the best deals because of the prices on those items (and the fact that even chain stores are not standard in their pricing of those items). One of my favorite was about 10 years or so ago when I bought an open-box Philips laptop (they really did use to make them and this one was really nice!). It was super slim and pretty decked out for a 12″ laptop. It ended up costing only $200 (down from $2,000!) because the backlight was out. I bought it and called Philips and they paid for shipping both ways to replace it and send me a new one – even when I showed them the receipt! Not bad! Extra 10% Off Amazon Warehouse Deals – Select Categories - Amazon Warehouse Deals Link Anyway, I have a lot of those stories! Some of them have come from the Amazon Warehouse Deals... The post Get An Extra 10% Off Amazon Warehouse Deals (Laptops, Tablets, Bags, Cameras, etc) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...