Get A Great Deal On These Garmin GPS Watches – And A Deal Case Study

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A little while ago, I wrote about an Amex Offer for City Sports. After diving in a little more into the deals available, I found some pretty great deals on these Garmin GPS watches. Last week when I asked about how to share tips and deals (this is not one of the ones I was referring to), a wise reader suggested that I do not share them but show how to find some. I still want to share some of them because it is a little hard to explain how to look without telling anyway, but I do like the idea of showing how to find certain deals. Get A Great Deal On These Garmin GPS Watches – A Deal Case Study Step 1 – The Deal Kicker The first step for me in locating and building a deal involves some type of a kicker – something to get me started. There are a lot of deals around but we may not think to check at a particular store unless there... The post Get A Great Deal On These Garmin GPS Watches – And A Deal Case Study appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...