Get A Great Deal On Apple Watch, Up To 7,000 United Miles For New Dining Members, Going...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to this week’s summary! Hopefully your week was great and filled with miles and points! Now, just make sure you are putting them to use. Don’t forget – tomorrow is the day when you get to help me run 26.2 miles in 113+ degree heat! I will be doing this as a training run but it will also be a chance to try out some of the tech I will use for my 6 marathon runs on 6 continents in under 5 days. #runinthesun4vets Great Deal: Buy An Apple Watch With An Amex Offer & Other Cash Saving Techniques If you have been wanting an Apple Watch, now is the time to get one! Not only can you save some serious money, but you can also generate some points and miles while you are at it. Earn Up To 7,000 United Miles Just By Dining [For New Members] If you are new to the dining program scene, you can earn up to 7,000 United miles just by eating out!... The post Get A Great Deal On Apple Watch, Up To 7,000 United Miles For New Dining Members, Going From Business To Coach In 60 Seconds, Great Credit Card Offer And Referrals & More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...