Get A Free Phone (Up To $650) With The Citi AT&T Access More Card

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

When it comes to sign-up bonuses for credit cards, I am selective in my picks (concerning the value of the bonus). When a cashier at any particular store tries to get me to sign-up for a credit card for that store, I am always amused when I hear the bonus. I have had such “offers” as a free $20 gift card for signing up, free 6-pack of Coke, a $25 credit, etc. In the miles and points game, we know that such an offer is not nearly enough to get us to sacrifice a hard credit pull for. As such, many of us stick to the big travel bonuses. But, I sometimes like to see a credit card bonus that offers a great bonus without having travel ramifications. The reason is this – the Chase Ink Plus gives a 50,000 point bonus that is worth a straight $500 cash or worth much more in travel redemptions. So, it is a no-brainer – do not use such a card for the cash. But,... The post Get A Free Phone (Up To $650) With The Citi AT&T Access More Card appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...