Get 50,000 Miles (AA, UA, Delta) for Making Money

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The stock market can be a dangerous game, but with enough patience and a little know-how, it can also be very rewarding. I won’t be giving any stock tips here, but a little over a year ago I took advantage of a mileage bonus through Fidelity to get a chunk of miles just for opening a new account. I didn’t expect to make anything on it besides the miles, but I didn’t want the money to just sit there so I invested in a couple of big name tech stocks. Now, roughly 15 months later, I not only got a great mileage bonus (15,000!), but also a really incredible return on my investment (66%!). These results are obviously not typical or guaranteed in any way, but if you’re looking to add miles into your frequent flyer accounts, this is a super easy way to do it — as long as you have some liquid assets that you can dump into an account for a little while. Not everyone will make money with their investments (and you don’t even have to invest — the cash can just sit there), but if things go well, you can have you miles and make some bucks on top of it, too! Win-win! The Fidelity bonus is for American Airlines, United, and Delta, and they all offer the same terms: Earn up to 50,000 miles when you open and fund a nonretirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. Deposit Amount $25,000+ $50,000+ $100,000+ Miles Earned 15,000 25,000 50,000 If I remember correctly, the miles were in my account really quickly, but keep in mind that you have to keep the money in the account for nine months. After that, you’re free to withdraw it and start again three months later because you can take advantage of the promotion once every twelve months! I don’t get any kind of referral credit for this. Just wanted you to be aware of a great opportunity to accrue miles without much work. United link American link Delta link The post Get 50,000 Miles (AA, UA, Delta) for Making Money appeared first on Fly & Dine.

Continue reading...