Get 1,000 Hyatt Points And Discounts With Avis

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Hyatt is offering a special promo for renting cars with Avis through July 31, 2015. It is a nice opportunity to get up to a 25% discount (from regular prices), an upgrade, and (more importantly) 1,000 Hyatt points. Here are the details. Get 1,000 Hyatt Points and Discounts With Avis - Hyatt/Avis Promo Link When it comes to companies offering discounts and perks with car rental reservations, I am always a little leary. The reason is that you are normally going to pay a little bit more for the reservation (or sometimes a lot more) because you have to use the codes the partner gives you and not any other discount codes that can often give a better rate. Comparing Rates However, I checked a small sampling of prices between the codes from Hyatt for Avis and and just straight rentals from Avis and they look fairly close. The straight Avis rates come out a little ahead when you use Pay Now, but I never do that because my rental... The post Get 1,000 Hyatt Points And Discounts With Avis appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...