Gear I Use: Hydration On The Go

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I get a lot of questions and e-mails about what particular gear I use or can recommend. Let me tell you – when it comes to any kind of gear, I am always on the lookout for that piece that does the perfect job! While I have not found that perfect piece of gear for every use, there are some pieces of gear I use on a daily basis or regularly for travel that I feel confident enough in to recommend. This post is about what I use to hydrate on the go. Gear I Use: Hydration On The Go If you have a local running store, I encourage you to check out these items there and give them some business. If you do not have one, or they do not carry these, you could order using the links below. They do pay me a small commission if you purchase – thank you for the support! I know there are some great water bottles for travel that can do things... The post Gear I Use: Hydration On The Go appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...